Learn to scuba dive off different types of boats with confidence.
Much of the world’s best scuba diving is accessible only by boat.
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards
- How they differ from place to place
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water
- Sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- Sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact Bone Island Divers.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
How to get started
To enrol on this course, please follow the steps below:
- Fill in the form on the right hand side of this page or call (305) 239-8992
- Our qualified dive instructors will contact you, get to know more about you as well as give you more information about the course.
- We will book you in on a date and time that suited to you and the dive instructor.
- Once you have successfully completed and passed the course, you will receive a certificate to show that you are certified.