Explore deeper dive sites with confidence.
After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There is something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
The PADI Deep Diver speciality trains you to handle the increased risks of deep diving while exploring the hidden world that lies down to 40m/130ft. You can also extend your dives by combining it with the PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty.
What You Learn
Along with reviewing reasons for deep diving and the importance of knowing your personal limits, you’ll learn about:
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact Bone Island Divers.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
How to get started
To enrol on this course, please follow the steps below:
- Fill in the form on the right hand side of this page or call (305) 239-8992
- Our qualified dive instructors will contact you, get to know more about you as well as give you more information about the course.
- We will book you in on a date and time that suited to you and the dive instructor.
- Once you have successfully completed and passed the course, you will receive a certificate to show that you are certified.