Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue.
Whether it’s a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear, or broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care, and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repaired, and other information that helps maximize your equipment investment.
What You Learn
The Equipment Specialist course teaches you about:
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
The Fun Part
The more you know about how your dive gear works, the more
- Comfortable you are with it
- Performance you get from it
- You can care for it
How to get started
To enrol on this course, please follow the steps below:
- Fill in the form on the right hand side of this page or call (305) 239-8992
- Our qualified dive instructors will contact you, get to know more about you as well as give you more information about the course.
- We will book you in on a date and time that suited to you and the dive instructor.
- Once you have successfully completed and passed the course, you will receive a certificate to show that you are certified.