Ever wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down?
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge.
What You Learn
Scuba diving at night teaches you to pay attention to details you may overlook during the day. You’ll learn:
- Night dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact Bone Island Divers.
The Fun Part
Introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down. See your favorite dive sites from a whole new perspective at night.
How to get started
To enrol on this course, please follow the steps below:
- Fill in the form on the right hand side of this page or call (305) 239-8992
- Our qualified dive instructors will contact you, get to know more about you as well as give you more information about the course.
- We will book you in on a date and time that suited to you and the dive instructor.
- Once you have successfully completed and passed the course, you will receive a certificate to show that you are certified.